Stand Out From the Crowd When Seeking Career Opportunities, By Adding a Video Resume
To The Traditional Mix of Written Resume, Cover Letter and Work Samples
TCC Tech Studios video resume package - $299:
- 30-minute studio time
- Director on site
- One camera shoot against white Cyc wall or black curtain
- Post-production: editing, stock music and subtitles
- Up to 1-minute finished video
When to use a video resume?
- Marketing, advertising and public relations: If you’re applying for a job that requires presentation skills, a video resume can help you show off your abilities and professional polish
- Public speaking: When applying for jobs that require a lot of public speaking, you can use a video resume not only to introduce yourself but also to include clips of yourself in action
- Multimedia and creative fields: For professionals who create content, a video resume can be one more way to demonstrate your creative, editing or graphics skills
TCC Tech Studios is a state-of-the-art video studio, conveniently located on the DU campus in central Denver, off light rail and I25.
For details and scheduling contact either: